Internet suited for your business
You’ll find that business NBN plans are more capable of handling multiple employees online at the same time. Your business can benefit greatly from:
- Uncontended bandwidth
- Dedicated support teams
- Security software
- Backup Internet access via 4G
- Static IP addresses (for remote workers and internal website/service hosting)
Do I need a business NBN plan?
Business Internet plans are designed for people who run and operate small businesses. You’re eligible for a business NBN plan so long as you have an ABN.
While getting an NBN plan designed for business purposes isn’t compulsory, having a well-supported, stable business NBN connection will help you to do the following:
- Respond to clients faster
- Conduct online meetings and collaborate more easily with remote workers/contractors
- Access cloud services seamlessly
- Quickly resolve Internet problems that affect your business
While you’re able to use a residential service for your small business, you might find features like priority support and fast response times helpful and worth the extra cost.
Fibre Internet & SD-WAN
If your business operations require greater bandwidth, or mission-critical uptime dependency, chat to us about fibre internet services and SD-WAN connectivity installed directly to your premises. Boasting high bandwidth, ultra low latency, and seamless Internet failover capability, our Internet upgrade options cater for even the largest business requirements.